Mac Mini World Datacenter
- Highly secure building, biometric scanner access & CCTV
- 24x7x365 on-site network operations center with available remote hands support
- 4000 AMP utility feed, independent A / B UPS batteries, redundant 500KVA generators, overhead power bus
- Exceptional staff with special qualifications in Mac OS X
- 150 tons of precision cooling with underfloor airflow
- Carrier-neutral facility, multi-homed premium bandwidth
- SSAE 16 Type II Audited
The facility is safe and secure. We utilize a FM-200 fire suppression systems to ensure any fire is extinguished without damaging valuable equipment. Access is restricted to the general data center as well as our individual server cages. To ensure HVAC systems are always available we only use data center grade cooling systems with a stand-by unit available.
- High speed connection – 1 GB (1000 mbps) Internet connectivity for all customers
- Direct fiber connectivity with multiple tier 1 providers
- SNMP Monitoring of critical network infrastructure
- Cisco certified network operations staff
- 42U racks wired with overhead tracks for quick provisioning
- Carrier-neutral facility, fully-redundant network
- Dedicated private network with VPN access for out-of-band connectivity
Our fiber network is cross connected with multiple carriers including Level3, Global Crossing, AboveNet, and many more. We only use premium bandwidth providers who never over subscribe their network. Each of the fiber connections come into the building from different directions. We track back our fiber connections through the city to ensure there is no single point of failure.
The core network is built using 10GigE Fiber Ethernet. We can deliver full Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to each server in our facility. Our switch fabric consists of multiple redundant connections to a pair of core switches and routers. This ensures there is always a path to the Internet.